Pages

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

2017 To-Do List: April

  1. Rearrange/clean the family room to make it a usable space 
    1. Move books down there to make it a library/family room?
  2. Get rid of items we don't use and/or don't like I took another small load of stuff to the Salvation Army, but again, barely a drop in the bucket.
    1. clothes
    2. furniture
    3. kitchenware
  3. Read at least 24 books 10/24 - I read 2 books in April, so I'm still on track to make my yearly goal.
  4. Develop a system to ensure bills get paid in a timely fashion I have something that seems to be working, but I'm not quite ready to cross this one off.
  5. Hang wall art 
  6. Hang some sort of window treatment (curtains? blinds?) in family room COMPLETED - 3/19/2017
  7. Blog at least once a week 17/52 - I have blogged at least once a week for the first seventeen full weeks of the year.
  8. Purchase new bras
  9. Purchase new underwear COMPLETED - 2/5/2017
  10. Go on a date
  11. Go swimming, preferably in a natural body of water
  12. Take my son camping in a tent in the woods for at least one night
  13. Frame a picture of my son for my desk at work COMPLETED - 1/17/2017
  14. Go to the Adirondacks
  15. Take my son to the zoo COMPLETED - 1/14/2017
  16. Install anti-tip straps on the TV
  17. Open a 529 account for my son COMPLETED - 3/8/2017
  18. Visit Second Home Nature Center at least once a month 4/12 - January & February. We went to the nature center twice in April.

3 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

YAY! I got to see second home with you and the window treatment too!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

good work!

Emily Shorette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.