Pages

Friday, January 19, 2018

Currently

Eating: A multigrain bagel with cream cheese. I super love free food from meetings I don't have to attend. Win, win.

Watching: I've been on a big ER kick. I randomly discovered there are reruns every Saturday, so I record them every week. I haven't watched any episodes since their first run, so it's been a lot of fun to revisit old friends.

Reading: The Last Season by Eric Blehm. Bear on a Bike by Stella Blackstone. The Little Island by Margaret Wise Brown.

Listening to: Amazon's Toddler Time music.

Playing with: Magnatiles.

Feeling: Frustrated. With my job. With my commute. With my lack of patience with my son.

Loving: My son's ever increasing ability to communicate. He can now tell me when something hurts or is bothering him.

Looking forward to: Going for a hike tomorrow. My son and I both need some outside time and hopefully some time with my sister and her son.

What are you up to these days?

1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

ha ha I like your win, win!

Currently: waiting to hear how the story I submitted does in the contest at the library, madly carving gomuban in hopes of producing art for an upcoming show deadline, trying to lose weight and get healthy, appreciating having my husband home from work on a Saturday for a change.