Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Summer Wishlist 2018

I've seen a few other bloggers create summer wishlists or bucket lists and it seems like a fun idea. Some of the items here are ones I pulled from my 2018 To Do List, but some are new. They may not all be possible, as money is EXTREMELY tight. But that's why it's called a wishlist, right...
  • go berry picking
  • go to the beach
  • climb a mountain with a fire tower with my son
  • go camping (in a tent)
  • get ice cream from the ice cream truck
  • go to the farmer's market
  • go swimming
  • hike to a waterfall
(That's all I can think of right now, but I may add more later if inspiration strikes.)

What's on your summer wishlist?

1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Sounds like a great list and reasonably doable. Maybe we can plan a joint expedition (camping??)