Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

Foul Mood

I am in a foul mood. Just thought you all would like to know.

  1. I hate H0me Dep0t. I will not be going back there. If that means having bare bulbs dangling from the ceiling because I refuse to return to pick out light fixtures, so be it. Isn't that what I'm paying Contractor all of this frickin' money for? So I don't have to frickin' load a solid surface vanity top into my car BY MYSELF. Thank you to the stranger in the parking lot who helped (as opposed to the store employees who did not).
  2. Now my back hurts from unloading the fool thing into my garage.
  3. I got no school work done last night on account of the baloney with H0me Dep0t.
  4. I was so angry and upset I couldn't fall asleep.
  5. I would like to say nasty things to Contractor right about now, but I don't see where that will help in the long run. Plus, he can't know that things he does on a daily basis are tantamount to hell for me. I suppose.
  6. I so don't want to be at work today.
  7. And I so don't want to do that stinkin' birthday party tomorrow.

I hope y'all are feeling more cheerful on this lovely Friday morning.

5 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

So sorry! I can't sleep when I am angry either!

I would be furious at both Home Depot and at the contractor for expecting you to get that on your car by yourself. or to get it. That's absurd. What an ass. You could actually damage yourself. Hernia, anyone?

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I'm cranky today too. Let's get out the chocolate and you can spike your drink too if you like. :)

Cup said...

Write a letter to the Home Depot store manager.

Coffeypot said...

Did you ask the cashier for help? My experience with HD is, they are having trouble keeping people, and the morale is low, but they will try to help you if you ask. If not, call 1-800-553-3199 and file a complaint. It would help if you have your receipt so you can give them the store number and other stuff. I find Lowes is a much better store for home remodeling needs. I also suggest you go to the store and decide which product you want, pay for it, and let the store hold on to it until you call your contractor and tell him to pick it up. He’s the professional who should be willing to help you out by doing HIS FUCKING JOB. Whew! Thanks! I needed that.

BerryBird said...

I think Beth and Coffeypot are right about the complaint. It definitely should be lodged. Of course you don't want to piss off the contractor while he still has access to the house, but HD gets no such exception.