- Rearrange/clean the family room to make it a usable space
- Move books down there to make it a library/family room?
- Get rid of items we don't use and/or don't like One load of stuff donated, but I'm not marking this as completed because I could donate stuff every week and still have more to get rid of.*
- Read at least 24 books 5/24 - I met my 2 books per month goal to stay on track, so all good.
- Develop a system to ensure bills get paid in a timely fashion
- Hang wall art
- Hang some sort of window treatment (curtains? blinds?) in family room
- Blog at least once a week 8/52 - I have blogged at least once a week for the first eight full weeks of the year.
- Purchase new bras
- Purchase new underwear COMPLETED - 2/5/2017**
- Go on a date
- Go swimming, preferably in a natural body of water
- Take my son camping in a tent in the woods for at least one night
Frame a picture of my son for my desk at workCOMPLETED - 1/17/2017
- Go to the Adirondacks
Take my son to the zooCOMPLETED - 1/14/2017
- Install anti-tip straps on the TV
- Open a 529 account for my son
- Visit Second Home Nature Center at least once a month 2/12 - January & February
*I took a load of stuff to the Salvation Army on 2/18/2017 (2 boxes and 1 bag). This is hard to do with a toddler in tow. The previous weekend I loaded the car and planned to go after a trip to Target. Unfortunately, the little man melted down in Target when I wouldn't let him keep a toy school bus (he has the exact same one at home so I was definitely not buying a second one), so I abandoned any hopes of making additional stops. Then I had to unload the car to go grocery shopping and reload the car the next weekend. Having learned my lesson, we went to the Salvation Army first. I unloaded the car and then managed to write out the receipt (for tax purposes) with a giant toddler on my hip. Mission accomplished. It was just a drop in the bucket of what needs to be donated, but it's a start.
**I purchased a 3 pack from Amazon. The 3 pairs I last purchased are getting a bit tight now that I've gained back the 20 or so pounds I'd lost, so I ordered the next size up and of course they're too big. I can still wear both sizes, but neither fit satisfactorily. So I'm not buying any more for now.