- Rearrange/clean the family room to make it a usable space
- Move books down there to make it a library/family room?
- Get rid of items we don't use and/or don't like
- Read at least 24 books 8/24 - I read 3 books in March, so I'm still on track to make my yearly goal.
- Develop a system to ensure bills get paid in a timely fashion
- Hang wall art I hung one photograph on a nail vacated by a piece of art that belonged to my ex. I am not marking this as complete as I have more things that need to be hung. But, progress.
- Hang some sort of window treatment (curtains? blinds?) in family room COMPLETED - 3/19/2017. I ordered a pleated fabric shade from Amazon for ~$9. Not fancy at all, but it gets the job done.
- Blog at least once a week 13/52 - I have blogged at least once a week for the first thirteen full weeks of the year.
- Purchase new bras
Purchase new underwearCOMPLETED - 2/5/2017
- Go on a date
- Go swimming, preferably in a natural body of water
- Take my son camping in a tent in the woods for at least one night
Frame a picture of my son for my desk at workCOMPLETED - 1/17/2017
- Go to the Adirondacks
Take my son to the zooCOMPLETED - 1/14/2017
- Install anti-tip straps on the TV
- Open a 529 account for my son COMPLETED - 3/8/2017
- Visit Second Home Nature Center at least once a month 3/12 - January & February. In March we went to the Nature Center for a pancake breakfast. We didn't walk the trails so it didn't necessarily meet the spirit of the goal, but I'm counting it anyway.