Pages

Friday, April 06, 2018

School Lunches

My son started at a new school (daycare) this week. It's a smaller center without a full kitchen, so I  have to pack his lunch from now on. I'm sure this will get easier for me, but it's actually been more than a little stressful. Am I providing enough? Is it something he likes and will eat? Plus, I hate the idea of wasting food, so I want to avoid giving too much. Tricky business. My sister passed down her son's preschool lunchbox and it is super awesome. My Little Man loves it and loves that he can do it ALL BY HIMSELF.

Here's a look at some of his lunches from his first week.

Mini meatballs.


Deli turkey.


Peanut Butter on tortilla shells. Fruit twist (not licorice). Friday.

2 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

They look yummy to me!!!!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

(And pretty, too!)