Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bring on the panic

I just reviewed what I have coming due for my three classes. It is a lot. We have two weeks of classes left. I have two or three more presentations, four more papers, and two portfolios. These papers are of the major variety, not one page nothing-to-worry-about papers.

One problem I'm experiencing is the incompetent teaching methods of one of my professors. Two of the papers are for his class, and he has provided very little direction. I'm barely sure of the general idea behind them. We were supposed to propose topics for one of the papers and he would give feedback. Feedback, what feedback? None for me apparently.

Lots of assignments don't cause me to buckle down, pull an all-nighter, or bust my gut working on them. I merely observe the futility of the whole thing and wonder if I can still pull off a B if I don't even bother. Sigh.

I am so overwhelmed I don't even know where to begin.

2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Start with a hot bath and a glass of wine.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

LOL, Coffeypot always cheers me up.

Sorry

Did you try TALKING to that professor and asking him to explain? Oh the irony of a bad teacher teaching teachers how to teach.

Just do your best and let it go.