Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here and Not Here

I don't cope well with stress. This is not new information (remember the eye twitch?). My sister could confirm that even overtime at a basketball game is just about more than I can handle right now.

After spending the last two days obsessively surfing the internet for a new hairstyle that will work with my baby-fine, super-straight, limp-ass hair, I decided a glass of wine was in order. As it is a school/work night I will only have the one, but maybe it will slow down the anxious worrywart that is occupying my brain.

Saturday I take two of my three teacher certification exams. On Monday I have a test in one of my two classes. The week after that I have a mid-term and a 10 minute oral presentation. Don't count on seeing too much of me for the foreseeable future, unless I have more than one glass of wine on Saturday night and start drunk commenting. If I do that, please cut me some slack.

7 comments:

Electronic Goose said...

Yikers. Hope it all goes well--including the haircut! :)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

good ;uck with it all! Aiee! Yeah, the tests, the haircut, all of it.

Momma Val said...

I'm with you as far as having baby fine limp ass hair. Ick, nothing ever looks quite right does it? Good luck with everything to come!

Anonymous said...

Here this should help http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/gallery/

Smellyann said...

My God, woman! No wonder you're stressed! Good luck on your exams & let us know how it goes!!

lanes123 said...

Oh my goodness, good luck with everything!

a/k/a Nadine said...

Well, I survived the certification tests-- assuming I passed them both. Now I better crack open the books and start studying for tomorrow's test. Thanks for all the sympathy and well wishes.