STEP 1 - MAKE YOUR “EFF YEAH” LIST
This is a list of everything you accomplished over the past 12 months, everything you’re proud of, and everything you need to remind yourself to feel good about when you’re all, “I’m not doing anything with my life oh my goddddd.”The worksheet provided with the guide is great, but some of my items can't be neatly slotted into a specific month, so my list will be like me (all over the place, haha).
"Eff Yeah" 2013
- got married!! (January)
- climbed 8 Adirondack High Peaks
- Macomb, South Dix, East Dix (June)
- Seymour (July)
- Marshall (August)
- Algonquin, Iroquois, Wright (September)
- returned to blogging after a ~2 year hiatus (July)
- participated in NaNoWriMo (November)
- focused on my health and fitness
- increased daily activity/exercise
- lost ~10 lbs
I wish the list was longer, but it feels good having my badassery so clearly defined.
If you made an "Eff Yeah" list for 2013 what would it look like?