Pages

Monday, April 07, 2014

Weekending

This weekend was for... a surprise 60th birthday party for my mother-in-law... a visit to the mall with my sister and nephew, complete with carousel ride and soft pretzels and Cold Stone Creamery... checking out our friends' new house... getting the camper out of winter storage and dropping it off at the marina until our yard firms up enough to bring it home... trimming the bush that scrapes the siding near our bedroom window and keeps us awake at night... sunshine and blue skies on Sunday, a particular relief after the snow/rain/grey on Saturday... homemade Sunday sauce simmering on the stove top... the solar panels cranking out my beloved warmth... getting in two sessions on the elliptical... bottling some of our homemade wine... finishing The Maze Runner by James Dashner...




1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I read this a while ago but got interrupted before I had a chance to comment.

Looks like fun! :-D

and Yum!