Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Weekending

This long weekend was for...

... mowing the lawn. Oh, how quickly it grows this time of year.

... getting a shiny new phone (and a new case to protect it). It was a pretty awesome surprise when my husband came home from the marina in the middle of the day and said, "Let's go get you a new phone."

... a 3 mile hike at my favorite place to go locally. The weather was perfect and the biting insects were almost non-existent.

... summery temperatures and sunshine ... shorts and tank tops ... sandals.

... live music at the Tiki Bar 3 days in a row, including my absolute favorite performer on Sunday afternoon.

... reading Almost Somewhere: Twenty-Eight Days on the John Muir Trail by Suzanne Roberts ... fantasizing.





Linking up with Karen at Pumpkin Sunrise.

3 comments:

karen said...

you had me at new phone! I love new phones and the learning curve that goes with them. Shopping for cases, making that first call :) Congrats! Lovely photos and the days looked bright and beautiful!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

What kind of phone did you get? Do tell? I so want a new phone, wahn!!! Did you eat that morel? Looks pretty on the trail!

a/k/a Nadine said...

Thanks Karen!

I got the new Galaxy S5 and an Otter Box case. I upgraded from an S2, so it was a huge change. Love it!

I did not eat the morel, as it was the only one I saw and I was not in gathering mode.