1. What is your favorite type of cheese? Sharp cheddar, for sure. But I love cheese and would happily eat most kinds (except American "cheese," gag). Also, cheese should not be that gnarly orange color, so I should clarify: WHITE cheddar.
2. What are you excited about? Our first camping trip in mid-June.
3. How did you celebrate your last birthday? I didn't.
4. What is on your bedside table? Always: a lamp, box of tissues, alarm clock. Plus, at night: my cell phone, eye glasses, and Fitbit.
5. What do you order from the movie theater concession stand? Nothing (gads, I'm dull). They don't really have any candy I like and the prices offend me. Sometimes I sneak in a bottle of water (rebel).
6. Do you have a garden? What’s growing? No veggies and only perennial flowers. Nothing I have to plant each year. I like the idea of a veggie garden but not the work involved. If I weren't so lazy I would grow potatoes, yellow squash, and zucchini.
7. Any summer plans? We have 4 camping trips planned. I also hope to climb some mountains.
8. Which TV couple(s) are you rooting for? Uh, no. I watch tons of TV, but I try not to get emotionally invested in relationships that the writers will use to create drama and intrigue.
9. What’s the last thing you bought? A pint of Ben & Jerry's for my husband and a tub of hummus for me. Hopefully free of listeria.
10. What’s one thing you are passionate about? Hiking, reading, the environment.
11. What are you grateful for this week? A job I like. Good health. Green leaves. Ice cream. Yoga class.
If you feel so inspired, I'd love to see your answers too.