Pages

Friday, July 04, 2014

Summertime

Summer is absolutely, without a doubt, my most favorite season. I love everything about it and wish it was many months longer.

For me summer is:
  • sunshine, heat, and humidity
  • everything green
  • walking outside every day
  • hiking Adirondack High Peaks
  • campering in the Adirondacks
  • homemade sweet white wine
  • fresh fruits (strawberries!) and vegetables (corn on the cob!)
  • windows down, hair up
  • sleeping with the AC unit running, the best white noise ever
  • shorts, tank tops, and sandals
  • early sunrises and late sunsets
  • mowing the lawn
  • fireflies and cicadas
  • lots & lots of ice cream


As seen on Pumpkin Sunrise and Clover.

3 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Sweet! And love the picture! XOX

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

My favorite seasons are spring and fall.

a/k/a Nadine said...

I would love autumn more (but never more than summer) if it didn't mean winter was on its way. Winter is my enemy.