- Rearrange/clean the family room to make it a usable space
- Move books down there to make it a library/family room?
- Get rid of items we don't use and/or don't like I took another small load of stuff to the Salvation Army, but again, barely a drop in the bucket.
- Read at least 24 books 10/24 - I read 2 books in April, so I'm still on track to make my yearly goal.
- Develop a system to ensure bills get paid in a timely fashion I have something that seems to be working, but I'm not quite ready to cross this one off.
- Hang wall art
Hang some sort of window treatment (curtains? blinds?) in family roomCOMPLETED - 3/19/2017
- Blog at least once a week 17/52 - I have blogged at least once a week for the first seventeen full weeks of the year.
- Purchase new bras
Purchase new underwearCOMPLETED - 2/5/2017
- Go on a date
- Go swimming, preferably in a natural body of water
- Take my son camping in a tent in the woods for at least one night
Frame a picture of my son for my desk at workCOMPLETED - 1/17/2017
- Go to the Adirondacks
Take my son to the zooCOMPLETED - 1/14/2017
- Install anti-tip straps on the TV
Open a 529 account for my sonCOMPLETED - 3/8/2017
- Visit Second Home Nature Center at least once a month 4/12 - January & February. We went to the nature center twice in April.