- Rearrange/clean the family room to make it a usable space
- Move books down there to make it a library/family room?
- Get rid of items we don't use and/or don't like *
- Read at least 24 books - 14/24 **
- Develop a system to ensure bills get paid in a timely fashion
- Hang wall art
Hang some sort of window treatment (curtains? blinds?) in family roomCOMPLETED - 3/19/2017
- Blog at least once a week - 21/52
- Purchase new bras
Purchase new underwearCOMPLETED - 2/5/2017
- Go on a date
- Go swimming, preferably in a natural body of water
- Take my son camping in a tent in the woods for at least one night
Frame a picture of my son for my desk at workCOMPLETED - 1/17/2017
- Go to the Adirondacks
Take my son to the zooCOMPLETED - 1/14/2017
- Install anti-tip straps on the TV
Open a 529 account for my sonCOMPLETED - 3/8/2017
- Visit Second Home Nature Center at least once a month - 5/12 ***
* I got rid of a GIANT coffee table that was hogging up space in the garage, as well as one no-longer-in-use baby item by sticking them at the curb with a FREE sign during our community garage sale. I wish I had planned ahead to have more items ready to go. Get out! Get out! I also donated an infant car seat and a few clothes and shoes to an immigrant family. Still a long way to go. Why do I have so much stuff??
** I finished 4 books in May, so I'm definitely on track to make my yearly goal.
*** We went to the nature center twice in May.