Pages

Friday, June 09, 2017

Currently (The Boring Edition)

Drinking: Water or tea. Nothing new here. Maybe if it ever warms up I can treat myself to a Green Tea Frappuccino.

Watching: Now that the regular season has ended for all of my TV shows, I'm catching up on several series that accumulated on my DVR, like Call the Midwife and The Blacklist.

Reading: The Summer We Fell Apart by Robin Antalek. It started out well, but after today's lunchtime reading session I have soured on it and may end up abandoning it altogether. It's such a disappointment when that happens, but what's the sense in torturing myself by finishing it?

Listening: Nothing new here. I still don't listen to much music.

Playing: At the playground. Or watching my son throw rocks in the storm drains.

Saying: "We climb up the stairs and slide down the slide." "Splash!"

Laughing at: My son. He is such a source of joy. I did a little Elaine dance for him the other evening and I've never seen him laugh so hard. I love making him laugh.

Loving: The warm weather and sunshine. I am so ready for summer!

Hating: Not being able to spend more time with my son. This. Always.

What are you up to these days?

1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...



what is an Elaine dance?

what am I doing? Making medical phone calls for my husband, ordering frames for an upcoming art show--if I pass muster. Preparing to scan and post my latest art Working on various books. Missing my kids and grandkids.