- Rearrange/clean the family room to make it a usable space
- Move books down there to make it a library/family room?
- Get rid of items we don't use and/or don't like
- Read at least 24 books - 16/24 *
- Develop a system to ensure bills get paid in a timely fashion DONE **
- Hang wall art
Hang some sort of window treatment (curtains? blinds?) in family roomDONE - 3/19/2017
- Blog at least once a week - 25/52
- Purchase new bras
Purchase new underwearDONE - 2/5/2017
- Go on a date
- Go swimming, preferably in a natural body of water
- Take my son camping in a tent in the woods for at least one night
Frame a picture of my son for my desk at workDONE - 1/17/2017
- Go to the Adirondacks
Take my son to the zooDONE - 1/14/2017
- Install anti-tip straps on the TV
Open a 529 account for my sonDONE - 3/8/2017
- Visit Second Home Nature Center at least once a month - 6/12 ***
* I only read two books in June, but I'm still in no danger of missing my mark with this goal.
** I think I am ready to say that I have successfully implemented a system for paying my bills in a timely fashion (something I've always struggled with). In my planner I make a note to pay each bill on the Sunday that falls before it is due (with enough time for payment to clear when applicable). I use florescent pink ink because it stands out and is not a color I would gravitate to for any other usage. I pay the bills that are due during nap on Sunday and check off each item in my planner. Simple, but it seems to be working.
*** We went to the nature center twice in June.