- Rearrange/clean the family room to make it a usable space
- Move books down there to make it a library/family room?
- Get rid of items we don't use and/or don't like
- furniture *
- Read at least 24 books - 20/24 **
Develop a system to ensure bills get paid in a timely fashionDONE
- Hang wall art
Hang some sort of window treatment (curtains? blinds?) in family roomDONE - 3/19/2017
- Blog at least once a week - 29/52
- Purchase new bras
Purchase new underwearDONE - 2/5/2017
- Go on a date
- Go swimming, preferably in a natural body of water
- Take my son camping in a tent in the woods for at least one night
Frame a picture of my son for my desk at workDONE - 1/17/2017
- Go to the Adirondacks
Take my son to the zooDONE - 1/14/2017
- Install anti-tip straps on the TV
Open a 529 account for my sonDONE - 3/8/2017
- Visit Second Home Nature Center at least once a month - 7/12 ***
* I finally got rid of the coffee table and end tables that have been hogging up space in the garage. This past weekend we were expecting no rain so my boss suggested I put them at the curb. I decided it was worth a shot as the worst that could happen was me wasting 5 minutes hauling them down and back if it didn't work. I carried them down Saturday morning while playing outside with my son, but I hadn't thought to make a FREE sign in advance. When we went in for lunch I made the sign, planning to dash out as soon as he was down for his nap. But alas, they were gone by then. Success! But I can't mark this as done because there are other pieces of furniture that still need to be evicted.
** Dang! I finished 4 books in July. Go me.
*** Our monthly trip to the nature center didn't go as planned. My son wanted to go inside (ugh), but I eventually got him headed down a trail (not the one I'd hoped for but any trail is better than going inside). But after about 50 yards he turned around and insisted on going back. I decided it wasn't worth the fight, so back we went. We putzed around the flower gardens, sat in the Adirondack chairs, and climbed on rocks. It wasn't what I had in mind, but we were still outside and that's the important part (I guess).