- Rearrange/clean the family room to make it a usable space
- Move books down there to make it a library/family room?
- Get rid of items we don't use and/or don't like
- furniture DONE *
- Read at least 24 books - 22/24 **
Develop a system to ensure bills get paid in a timely fashionDONE
- Hang wall art
Hang some sort of window treatment (curtains? blinds?) in family roomDONE - 3/19/2017
- Blog at least once a week - 33/52
- Purchase new bras
Purchase new underwearDONE - 2/5/2017
- Go on a date
- Go swimming, preferably in a natural body of water
- Take my son camping in a tent in the woods for at least one night
Frame a picture of my son for my desk at workDONE - 1/17/2017
- Go to the Adirondacks
Take my son to the zooDONE - 1/14/2017
- Install anti-tip straps on the TV
Open a 529 account for my sonDONE - 3/8/2017
- Visit Second Home Nature Center at least once a month - 8/12 ***
* I finally got rid of the last piece of furniture on my to-go list (and it only took a year). When my husband moved out he left his giant ugly dresser which I've always hated. He said he would take it, but he never did. I finally got so sick of looking at it that I dragged it down the stairs by MYSELF on a super humid, almost 90 degree day. I made three trips with the drawers and then dragged the dresser down the stairs, out the front door, down the walk, and into the garage. Apparently it must have shamed him enough that he took it with him after only a couple weeks in the garage.
** Apparently I only read two books in August (hmmmn), but I'm still gonna hit my goal for the year without much effort, so it's all good.
*** Our August trip to Second Home Nature Center featured our favorite bog trail and yummy blueberries.