- Rearrange/clean the family room to make it a usable space
- Move books down there to make it a library/family room?
- Get rid of items we don't use and/or don't like
Read at least 24 books- 32/24 DONE Develop a system to ensure bills get paid in a timely fashionDONE
- Hang wall art
Hang some sort of window treatment (curtains? blinds?) in family roomDONE - 3/19/2017
- Blog at least once a week - 51/52
Purchase new brasDONE Purchase new underwearDONE - 2/5/2017
- Go on a date
- Go swimming, preferably in a natural body of water
- Take my son camping in a tent in the woods for at least one night
Frame a picture of my son for my desk at workDONE - 1/17/2017
- Go to the Adirondacks
Take my son to the zooDONE - 1/14/2017
- Install anti-tip straps on the TV
Open a 529 account for my sonDONE - 3/8/2017 Visit Second Home Nature Center at least once a month- 12/12 DONE
The family room is possibly more crowded now than it was a year ago. We use it occasionally anyway, but not it the way I was (am) hoping for.
I am most pleased with having achieved my reading goals and with having visited the nature center every month.
I am most disappointed with my failure to go to the Adirondacks.
I have not yet decided if I will put together a similar list for 2018.