Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Most Boring Currently Ever

Drinking: Water. I don't understand people that don't drink loads of water. It's really delightful.

Watching: Nothing really. I can't even remember the last time I turned on the TV. I'm just too damn busy. I'm even weeks behind on my General Hospital. And I've only watched a handful of minutes of Le Tour de France since it started.

Reading: I started this new-to-me book, maybe you've heard of it. Something about Harry Potter. It's quite captivating.

Playing with: Cars & trucks. Koala Crate musical instruments.

Feeling: Disbelief that it's almost August. What? How?

Enjoying: Time outside. Saturday hikes. Ice cream. Reading with my little man.

Looking forward to: Ticking things off my to do list. Eating ice cream. Reading Twitter messages. Going outside.

What are you up to these days?

1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I hope you like Harry Potter! We like it!

Time flies when yr having fun, or when yr busy!

I never really got into twitter. Like at all, I don't get it. I do like water though.

Doing: Doctor appointments, physical therapy appointments, walking at Pier Park (mostly only, because they have benches), working on Counting Fingers, Smelting Light. Woodblock prints. Loving my sweet husband, when he's around.