Pages

Monday, July 09, 2018

Summer Wishlist 2018: Berry Picking

On Friday I saw our favorite local farm post about u-pick BLACK RASPBERRIES. Berries are super yummy. I love all berries. BUT black raspberries are THE BEST. I have picked commercially farmed red raspberries many times, but I've never seen black raspberries on offer. Saturday morning plans were set clearly.




Little man did pretty well as you can see (his berries are on the left). The best part is I can eat as many of "my" berries as I want without feeling guilty that I'm depriving him because he has his own and they won't stay fresh forever. We didn't pick enough to freeze because he is three years old after all, but we picked plenty to satisfy both of us.

And this checks a second item off the Summer Wishlist.

1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

YAY and YUM!! Woohoo! Enjoy! :)