Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Must. Sleep. Now.

Classes started today.

I took advantage of my last day of freedom yesterday to do some recreational reading. I only made it a bit over halfway through The Lady and the Panda by Vicki Constantine Croke. I only hope I'll remember what's going on when I pick it up in May after the semester ends. I also vegged in front of some bad TV, which I won't be able to do much of now.

I finally went to the grocery store around 9pm. Wouldn't you know I'd see two people I know when I hadn't showered or even brushed my hair. Note to self, apparently Sunday night is a happening place at the grocery store. Look in the mirror before leaving the house next time.

Today was a hectic day. I am going to sleep the very second after this post is published. In fact, why wait?

2 comments:

BerryBird said...

I got in some recreational reading this weekend, too, finishing Windfalls by Jean Hegland. I really think you would like it... maybe in the summertime.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

LOL! I got a chuckle out of this. Hee hee.

That's happened to me, too.


By the way, I read all you posts but got interrupted before I could comment. Piano Boy had a concert and we had somewhere to go the other night, too.