1. I don't usually like this style of music, but this song is really speaking to me of late. Some of the lyrics really hit home.
2. As I mentioned in my last post, the book I'm reading currently isn't doing much for me. I don't care at all about what happens next. When I pick it up each day I have zero interest in it. But I am still thinking about the last book I read, Still Life with Bread Crumbs, by Anna Quindlen. Now that was a great book, very compelling. I would highly recommend it.
3. I've never been a leggings-as-pants person, but I've long been a fan of yoga pants so it was a fairly natural transition once I got over the not-pants hump. It helps that as a 40 year old single mom of a toddler I am essentially invisible, so I might as well be comfortable. I spent months agonizing over whether to buy a pair of LuLaRoe leggings, which I kept hearing about. I joined (many) Facebook groups and looked at what seemed like hundreds of patterns. I hemmed and hawed and then I saw these:
Bam. My life is now complete. And I shall be wearing them every second I am not at work (as soon as it stops being 85 degrees, that is).
4. I have to remember to set my DVR to record this on Thanksgiving.
5. Today is Apple Fest at work. Bring on the apple fritters. That is all.
Happy Friday, y'all!!