Friday, September 30, 2016
For my Friday Five this week, I've decided to focus on five specific things I am grateful for.
1. I am grateful for deliciously sweet pastries leftover from an event at work. Enough that I can eat as many as I want without feeling greedy. Ha!
2. I am grateful for cooler weather so I can wear pants and not have to shave every day. That's five minutes of my day I can devote to something (anything) else.
3. I am grateful for casual Fridays so I can wear jeans to work. (And Chucks and a long-sleeve tshirt... I may have gone a little overboard with the casual today, but school spirit makes it OK, right?)
4. I am grateful the task of taking the AC unit out of the bedroom window has been completed. It is not something I can do myself, so I had not been looking forward to having to ask for assistance, but fortunately it turned out to be relatively pain-free.
5. I am grateful it's Friday, which means I get to spend the next two days with my little man. Hugs and kisses and boogers and books.
What are you grateful for today?