Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2017

Favorite Candy

Everyone that knows me or has read this blog knows I have an ENORMOUS sweet tooth. I primarily go for chocolate when I need a sugar fix. Here are some of my favorites:
  1. Dove milk chocolates (especially the hearts for Valentine's Day)
  2. Cadbury Creme Eggs
  3. Guylian Belgian Chocolates (the hazelnut truffle ones shaped like seashells)
  4. Lindt Truffles
  5. Milka chocolate bars (especially with Oreo cookies)
  6. Ghirardelli chocolate squares with caramel
  7. Twix
  8. Milky Way
  9. Reece's Peanut Butter Cups (I have to be in the right mood for these)
  10. 3 Musketeers
But don't worry, in a pinch I'll happily eat a couple dozen Hershey's Kisses (or Hugs). Or, you know, anything else made with milk chocolate. Keep that nasty dark shit away from me and don't contaminate my chocolate with nuts. The horror.

Writing prompt courtesy of Kat Bouska at Mama's Losin' It.

No comments: