Pages

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Lunchtime Reads

I finished The Vintage Caper yesterday and found it thoroughly disappointing. It was not worth the time or effort to read (or publish?). Oh well, it still counts for my yearly goal, so moving on...



I started a new book today during lunch. It was initially over-whelming with an enormous cast of characters. I still may not have them all sorted out, but before my reading session was over for the day the book got EXTREMELY INTERESTING. My practice is to read books without looking at the back cover, so I don't have to worry about any spoilers. I read the summaries and use the look inside feature to read the first few pages before adding the book to my wishlist, but then books may hang out on the list and in my tbr pile at home for months or years before I crack them open. So I was entirely surprised by the turn of events and am so anxious to get back to the story tomorrow during lunch.

No comments: