- Rearrange/clean the family room to make it a usable space
- Move books down there to make it a library/family room?
- Get rid of items we don't use and/or don't like
Read at least 24 books- 27/24 DONE Develop a system to ensure bills get paid in a timely fashionDONE
- Hang wall art
Hang some sort of window treatment (curtains? blinds?) in family roomDONE - 3/19/2017
- Blog at least once a week - 43/52
- Purchase new bras DONE *
Purchase new underwearDONE - 2/5/2017
- Go on a date
- Go swimming, preferably in a natural body of water
- Take my son camping in a tent in the woods for at least one night
Frame a picture of my son for my desk at workDONE - 1/17/2017
- Go to the Adirondacks
Take my son to the zooDONE - 1/14/2017
- Install anti-tip straps on the TV
Open a 529 account for my sonDONE - 3/8/2017
- Visit Second Home Nature Center at least once a month - 10/12 **
* I've been getting by with only two bras forEVER. They are both many years old (pre-pregnancy). And one started to lose elasticity, so this month I ordered one bra online and purchased another in store. The online one was promptly returned. How do people buy bras without trying them on? Befuddling. So now I have 3 bras. Or maybe two and a half. But for now, that'll have to do.
** We went to Second Home Nature Center THREE times this month. And all of the visits involved walking trails, so October for the win!