- Rearrange/clean the family room to make it a more usable space
- Read at least 28 books - Three books finished in February (5/28)
- Hang snow shoes
- Hang rabbit art (x2) in my son's room
- Acquire a hammer
- Get rid of clothes my son has outgrown
- Get rid of clothes I don't wear/like
- Go swimming, preferably in a natural body of water
- Go to the Adirondacks
- Take my son camping in a tent in the woods for at least one night
- Frame 2017 school pictures ✅
- Spend less money on weekly groceries
- Try shopping at Aldi ✅
- Eat more veggies
- Eat more fruits
- Journal more
- Complete 365 Mile Challenge - 23.2 miles for February (45.1/365)
- Refinance my mortgage
- Make my own kombucha
- Get my son to use the potty
- Get new glasses
- Decorate the house in some way for smaller holidays (Valentine's Day ✅, Easter)
- Grow some sort of veggie this summer (zucchini? tomatoes?)
- Have the driveway sealed
- Take down the baby gate at the top of the stairs to the family room ✅
School pictures: I framed them (in cheap, boring frames) and have them propped up at the moment. I need a plan of attack for displaying framed photos, but decorating is not my area of expertise or interest.
Aldi (revisited): After additional shopping, I have determined that Aldi will never replace Wegmans for me. I have switched to Aldi diapers and other non-food items like garbage bags, toilet paper, etc. The produce is significantly cheaper, but selection and variety is limited and unpredictable. Things I have tried and rejected: cereal bars, granola bars, chocolate chips (nasty!), and a frozen pasta meal.
365 Mile Challenge: I even logged my first bike miles of the year. Yay!
Holidays: My son and I had lots of fun decorating for Valentine's Day. We've done some minor decorating for St. Patrick's Day (pictures will be shared in the March update), but I have been disappointed to find not much in the way of fun decor. The stores seem to have moved directly to Easter without much thought for St. Paddy's. I was hoping to find a string of shamrock lights to replace the hearts below.