Pages

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Bullets of Bad Mood

  • My lawn desperately needed to be mowed so I thought I was being productive by getting that taken care of early in the day. Unfortunately, although I got the lawn mowed, I've been unable to do any schoolwork at all on account of the post-mowing head congestion.
  • Because of that I am in miserable mood. I keep wondering why I am doing this to myself, and how I am possibly going to get through all of it. Most days I feel increasingly stupid and incompetent.
  • The interior portion of my construction project is essentially done. I spent hours last night vacuuming the newly installed carpet and cleaning the new bathroom. Today I hit Target for some essentials, like a trash can and bath mat.
  • I have a classmate who is constantly pursuing me, which is doing nothing to ease my stress levels. I haven't the time, energy, or interest to be bothered.
  • In fact, I can't be bothered with much these days.
  • All I really want to do is watch TV and sleep.

1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

WAHN! Bummer! I am so sorry you are having another bad day. I hope the head congestion clears and you are able to study and also find time to enjoy yourself and that it is not as hot there as it is here! (AK!)

You probably don't have time for a meme. I tagged you here:

http://nopolar.blogspot.com/2007/10/desktop-meme.html