Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

A Case of the Mondays

Apparently I wore my teacher clothes for no good reason today. When I got to my first classroom today the lights were off and the door was locked. I went back to the main office where I was informed that the 8th graders had gone on a field trip.

Fantastic. Now I will have to take time off work to make up these missed hours. I will also have next Monday's hours to make up on account of Columbus Day.

It would've been nice had someone mentioned the field trip when I was there last week. Surely these things are not so spur of the moment that a little warning would've been impossible.

2 comments:

BerryBird said...

A little common courtesy, anyone? Wouldn't want to teach the children that.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Aiee! What a pain. I wonder if you were supposed to have gone on the field trip?

which school was it?

Aiee, they could have told you! Grrr! I would have been PISSED!