1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Let the dogs out. I'm still eternally grateful to have a little section a the yard fenced in now. It makes life so much easier to just be able to open the door and usher them out. No getting dressed, putting on a coat, standing in the rain or freezing my nose off.
2. What do you eat for breakfast? A green smoothie.
3. What’s your go-to weeknight meal? Whatever my husband cooks! If he's not home then I usually just eat pita chips and hummus or buttered toast.
4. Do you do any kind of journaling or memory keeping? I write in a plain spiral bound notebook. When life is good I write less, when I'm stressed or depressed I write more. Also, this blog, obvs.
5. How do you fix your coffee, or do you prefer tea (or neither)? No coffee for me. I love how it smells but not how it tastes. I prefer English breakfast tea with a splash of milk and a hint of sugar.
6. What’s the last good book you read? Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I still have a book hangover from it and haven't been able to start another one yet. So good.
7. If you had a day all to yourself with no schedule, how would you spend it? Drinking tea, hiking, reading.
8. What are three things on your life list? Hike the 46 Adirondack High Peaks. Travel to Italy. Travel to France.
9. When you really need to relax or de-stress, where do you go and what do you do? To the woods to hike, if possible. If not, then I watch mind-numbing TV.
10. What’s on your nightstand? I answered this one in the last meme. Once again: a lamp, box of tissues, alarm clock. Plus, at night: my cell phone, eye glasses, and Fitbit.
11. What’s the last thing you do before you go to sleep? Let the dogs out. Do you sense a pattern here?