Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2006

2/4 Meme

As seen over at RussianViolets':

2 moments in your life you'd like to erase:


1. throwing up in the garbage can in Savannah on St. Paddy's Day
2. not telling Charles to go the HELL when he broke my heart

4 moments you'd like to relive:

1. summer session at Huntington Wildlife Forest
2. our Family Bonding Excursion out west (Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Badlands, Black Hills, etc.)
3. camping at Raquette Lake as a kid
4. getting my own apartment in FL

2 places you wouldn't willingly go to again:

1. Los Angeles
2. DisneyWorld/Orlando

4 places you can't wait to visit:

1. Tuscany
2. Paris
3. the Southwestern US
4. Greece

2 foods you can't stand:

1. caraway seeds
2. cantaloupe

4 foods you love:

1. brownie batter
2. french fries
3. cheese (especially havarti & gouda)
4. dense, chewy bread

2 songs that make you change the station:

1. anything by Phil Collins
2. anything by Bette Midler

4 songs you play over and over:

1. "King of Spain" Moxy Fruvous
2. "My Heros Have Always Been Cowboys" Willie Nelson
3. "Bouncing Around the Room" PHISH
4. "No Rain" Blind Melon

2 books you'd never finish/read again:

1. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Hunter S. Thompson
2. Confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole

4 books you have read more than once, and/or will read again:

1. Anne of Green Gables - L.M. Montgomery
2. DragonFlight - Anne McCaffrey
3. A Ring of Endless Light - Madeleine L'Engle
4. Jane Eyre
- Charlotte Bronte

3 comments:

BerryBird said...

Two things:

(1) When did you go to Los Angeles? Seems I should recall that story, but I don't.

(2) And a big raspberry going right back at you for the most hated books. I believe both of those were failed recommendations from me?

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

LOL!

I was wondering the same thign about LA!!

And laughing at your hated books. He he!

(he he he)

a/k/a Nadine said...

Kids, remember in 2001 when I went to see Charles in LA? Anyone?

Well, I did. And I had a miserable, horrible time.