* I'm afraid that what I thought were just allergies may well be developing into a cold.
* I am beyond bored. Work is lame.
* It took me an hour to mow less than half of the lawn last night. It's mid-September, when is the grass going to slow down with all this growing?
* According to the neighborhood gossip-lady, a 16 year old boy who lives on the back side of our block pulled a gun in someone's face. After being released (why?!), he then beat his little sister over the head with a wrench. And yes, apparently he's been released again. Lovely. My fiance has asked me not to go walking past their house. I've had this boy and his cronies follow me while I'm out walking, whistling and making crude comments. I thought that was bad enough. Clearly, I was mistaken.
* My class has been moved to a new (literally) classroom. Hopefully, this one will be more spacious and comfortable. And have a rear entrance. LOL
* I love this time of the TV watching year when all the new shows premiere. I also love that Fox starts their shows earlier. I am so hooked on Prison Break and Vanished. Two thumbs up for the serial dramas.
* This bra is evil. I can't wait to get home and take. it. off.