And now for my version of Phantom Scribbler's Wednesday Whining:
* I am so tired. I can't remember the last time I wasn't exhausted. Paulie is still adjusting to his new home and barks on and off all night long. In fact, it appears to be getting worse, not better. Or maybe the exhaustion is making me delusional.
* I haven't finished the reading which is due by class tonight. Nor do I expect to, since my only opportunity will be during lunch today. And since I haven't finished the reading, I can't very well participate in the discussion on WebCT. And yes, class participation is a large portion of the overall grade.
* I have to be involved in 3 interviews for temporary staff today. But I doubt anyone will actually listen to my opinion, so it feels like a waste of my time. (Especially when I could be doing my reading for class...)
* The open-ended house situation is stressing me out. I need to know when I should be requesting days off, when to rent the dumpster, when it will be OK to arrange for the trim work to be done without causing disturbances. I'm itching to get to work because there's so much to be done. I want to be in the new house before the snow flies. Last time we moved it was in February and that just sucked. Plain and simple. Sucked.
* Between work and class, I no longer have time to get any exercise. Not that I was a big exerciser before, but I like to take the occasional walk, and now I am limited to wandering around the yard trying to mentally force Paulie to go potty. Which, as you can imagine, doesn't work very well and isn't exactly aerobic in nature.
* I also have no time for recreational reading, which is why I still haven't finished my Banned Book Week selection, The Sun Also Rises.
* Have I mentioned that I. Need. Sleep. Badly. No? Well, I do.