Pages

Friday, December 01, 2006

Because I Know You've Been Wondering

My consult with the doctor was very brief, but it was reassuring. So I guess it was worth leaving work two hours early.

She said that since I don't have all of the symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, she doesn't think it will prevent conception. She said that after six months of trying "seriously," if I do not get pregnant, then we will try clomid. Basically, she emphasized that as long as I'm getting my period regularly, I should be ovulating.

And nothing can be done about my awful, horrible acne because the meds for those are evil and not something you want in your body when contemplating pregnancy.


And I have to go back in four months for another sonogram. Joy.

And relief.

Any questions?

2 comments:

BerryBird said...

That sounds like very good news... what a relief! I had really been wondering, but didn't want to pry in case you weren't ready to share yet. Thanks for the update.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

YAY! Hope you can conceive. Maybe you shouldn't be in too much of a rush with all the painting and work you have to do, LOL! But as soon as you are ready, hope all goes smoothly!

I was wondering too--never want to pry--too much!