Thursday, November 30, 2006

Only One More

And thank goodness for that! Last night was my second to last class of the semester. I can't wait for it to be over. In my anxiousness I managed to forget I would still have homework assigned. I have two chapters to read and two quizzes to take by next week. Um, painting, remember? No time for this nonsense.

I'm taking a shortened lunch break to make up for my extra long one yesterday. I had to rush home, scoop up Paulie, and zip him over to the vet to get fitted for an e-collar. Apparently he's having an adverse reaction to the dissolvable sutures from his castration (what an awful word). A wonderful vet tech cleaned him all up and reassured me that he was fine. He does not like the collar though. Worry, worry, worry. What will I do when I have children?


Speaking of, I am leaving work early today for a doctor's appointment to discuss the cysts. Hopefully, I'll have a better idea of what I'm up against in a few hours.

4 comments:

Sara said...

What is an e-collar? Is that the cone to keep him from chewing his nuts off? Elijah had to wear a cone-collar-thingy this past summer after getting stitched back up after a fight. I couldn't look at him without laughing: his sense of embarrassment and shame was quite palpable.

Did you already register for class for the spring? Hopefully by then everything will be squared away with the house.

Erin said...

I haven't registered, no. Feeling disillusioned about library science.

Sara said...

Screw library science, take something fun!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Aieeee . . . .


:-(