Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Overtime

At my place of employ, we are limited to very strict 37 and 1/2 hour work weeks. But once a year, during "busy season," they extend our hours. So here I am on a Saturday morning, plugged into my computer, trying to earn a little extra money to help with all the home improvements I've been doing.

On that subject, I managed to get the ceiling of the bathroom primed. And that's it. Ugh.

At least there will be free pizza for lunch. Of course, they usually order that wretched sheet pizza with the thick crust. I like my pizza thin and greasy.

3 comments:

BerryBird said...

Well, it's very rare to get pizza that's not greasy. It might be thin and greasy, or it might be thick and greasy, but you're getting your grease on either way. Mmmm, grease.

a/k/a Nadine said...

It was thin and greasy. Yay! But arrived so late that I was so hungry I ate 3 pieces. Ugh. Who can work after that?

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Yes, late meals is a good way to overeat. I'm hungry now. It's past 3 Am and I have been up continuously and getting hungry! No pizza, please!