Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fed Up

I walked out on a study session this afternoon. I just couldn't take the bullshit anymore. This program is so stupid. I am so sick of doing this garbage that amounts to busy work. I am not learning anything about how to be a better teacher. I am so tired of this full-of-yourself academic bullshit.

Is this just end-of-the-semester exhaustion? I don't know. But I do know that the people designing this teacher-prep program really need to pull their heads out of their asses.

There's no frickin' way I'm doing any studying tonight. I wonder how poorly I can do on the final exam and still get a B in the class.

3 comments:

DancingFish said...

Hopefully the night off will help- it is almost over! You can do it!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Stick with it.

It is 100% (or 99.999% bullshit, but hey, much of life it. Teaching classes more so that most stuff. But teaching ITSELF is important and fulfilling--at least some of the time.

Anonymous said...

I hate academic b/s...that leads NO where...