Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Amazingly enough I did not die

The part of the adjustment that seemed strikingly like when people are killed in movies by having their necks broken did have me doubting my survival. There was lots of strange noises, pressure, and twisting. He said I was nice and relaxed, which is far from how I felt, but certainly what I was aiming for. He wants to see me three times a week to deal with a variety of things including uneven hips and curvature in my lower spine. I have reservations about the cost but not about chiropractic care. In some ways I wish I'd never gone because then I wouldn't have to decide between money and health.

3 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I feel thatw ay all the time about health care--our insurance only pays half, and the other half is still rpetty expensive--so I often opt out of health care, if I dare. So does BB.

Good luck with it.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I kind of felt the same way when I was getting adjustments--Powerful stuff--I did feel soemwhat better though.

Smellyann said...

Well, I am glad you didn't die! ;)

I've never been to a chiro. Well, except for a shop, but that doesn't count. I'm kind of scared of them too. I had an adjustment of sorts once by an ER doc and he just pulled and jerked me this way and that. Eek! But it stopped the migraine I was having. Cool.