* Note to self: When going on a trip that will include hiking and canoeing, pack a hat and your Tevas! I had to borrow a hat to protect my head from the deerflies and wear my sneakers canoeing, which made getting in and out so much more complicated.
* I just used baking soda to clean my bathroom sink. It was my first experience using baking soda to clean something, and hello! I'm a convert! The sink hasn't looked this good in years.
* I have finished book #2 from the required reading list for doula certification. I have the next book, but I'm taking a break to read a mystery. My brain needs a rest from having to think. I also started the resource list the other day. I have to prepare a list of at least 45 resources in at least 30 different categories for my area. These include birth centers, lactation consultants, maternity clothes, and addiction services, among many others.
* I've done very well with not sleeping on the couch, better than even I expected. I'm still not getting enough sleep though. I really think my body needs nine hours each night, which is only really practical on the weekends. I would've gotten more than nine last night if a certain loud dog hadn't woken me with his bark.
* I'm still seeing the chiropractor 3 times a week, but I can't really tell if it's helping. I was hoping for dramatic improvement. I won't be able to keep going like this too much longer. It's just too expensive.
* I do love rain on a warm day, but I also need to mow the lawn. Maybe tomorrow? I guess today I will focus on the indoor portions of my to-do list (like the bathroom sink!). I've got laundry in the dryer, and next up grocery shopping!