Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Supportive

I managed to snag a few minutes of my boss' time first thing this morning. As expected, she was very supportive and promised a glowing reference. Needless to say, that is a huge relief. Knowing how things work around here, they probably already had someone in mind for the position but had to list it anyway. The good thing is that now she knows that I am open to advancement and taking on more responsibility.

On a totally unrelated note, my bloggy-friend Nicole is pregnant! I am so excited and thrilled for her. I can't wait to read all the gory details.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, I am so pleased that you got a chance to talk to your boss and that she was supportive. This is a good step toward good things, I think. And, thank you for the mention. I am excited, but also very worried that the whole thing will go South, if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Glad things seem to be working out. Maybe she'll even make a phone call on your behalf. Anyway, it sounds like good news!

BerryBird said...

Ah, that is a relief! Glad you cornered her, and that she took the news well.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

YAY foor you and supportive boss.

And Yay for Nicole, too!

Hope everything works out for BOTH of you!