Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

It's a coffee morning.

And I rarely have those, since I try to avoid coffee unless absolutely necessary. I'm a tea drinker, but even after my starter mug of English breakfast (with milk and sugar!) I'm still dragging.

Five and a half hours of sleep is not nearly enough to put me at a functioning level. Not that the coffee will make me function well; it will just make me jittery and nauseous while still being exhausted.

But at least my combination of coffee, creamer, and a packet of hot cocoa with marshmallows tastes pretty good.

Hopefully, there will be details to follow on why I didn't get enough sleep last night. Hint: Freebird!

5 comments:

Cup said...

Freebird and lack of sleep? This is a story I must hear!

Coffeypot said...

Who is the Freebird character and where was your old man?

Electronic Goose said...

Coffee is a craving that leaves me sick too ... and thanks for the good wishes on our apartment hunting.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I can't drink coffee--it makes me crazy--but back when I did drink it, I would sometimes fix it JUST LIKE THAT! MMMmmm yum.

Awaiting news of Freebird. That's no hint for me.

Did you want Rocky? He could be a freebird--or caged bird.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Ah, the concert?

That man with the strangely spelled name? Did I get it, huh?