1. Continue to meet &/or surpass 10,000 steps a day. Nope. According to Fitbit, I averaged 8,550 steps per day in the month of November. This was due mainly to the dreaded SICK, but it is still a big disappointment. I must do better in December.
2. Finish 4 books. Check! I finished 4 books in November.
2a. Two of the four books should be YA. Check! Three of the four books I read were YA.
3. Participate in NaNoWriMo. Check! While I only ended up with 8,751 words, which falls well short of the goal of 50,000, I consider this a success. My personal goal was only to write something. ANYTHING. And I did. That is 8,751 more words than I have written in years and 8,751 more words than I would've written if I had not signed up for NaNoWriMo.
4. Post 2 times per week on this blog. Check! I posted 8 times in November, so close enough.
5. Walk/hike somewhere in nature twice. Check! See: Bog Trail and Clark Reservation. I also hiked at Great Bear with my mom and her husband during their visit near the start of the month. (You can read about another hike at Great Bear in October here.)
~ ~ ~
Now for December...
1. Continue to meet &/or surpass 10,000 steps a day.
2. Finish 4 books.
3. Post 2 times per week on this blog.
4. Walk/hike somewhere in nature twice.
5. Use arm weights 10 times during December. I am taking BerryBird's advice and starting with a smaller and more manageable goal since my last attempt in October was too ambitious.
That's all I can think of for now. What are your goals for December?