Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Priceless

  • I feel I should mention that not only do I have a Window! in my new office, but it is one that Opens! (Apparently not a given?) So I am enjoying a nice breeze of fresh air with a hint of freshly mowed grass. Sure beats the stale office air I'm used to.

  • I just took a big sip of water and somehow before it made its way into my stomach, it detoured into my lungs and very nearly came out my nose and onto my keyboard. After much coughing and eye watering, one of the other managers walks by my office and says:

"What's wrong with you?"

"I just inhaled some water"

"That was stupid."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was stupid! :)

BerryBird said...

Opening windows are definitely a double luxury. I have a window with a lovely view, but it doesn't open and I'd mighty like some fresh air most of the time.

Nicole said...

Let's here it for windows that open!!! We have a building on campus that is 12 stories high and only has windows on the 12th floor. That's right, no windows for anyone else. It's a dismal place to be.

jo(e) said...

Hurray for having a window!

I teach in a classroom without windows, and I hate that.