Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

First Day Down

My first day of student teaching went well. I didn't do any traditional teaching in front of the class, but there was opportunity for more casual interaction. I'm not going to blog about my student teaching experiences even if I would like to. I may give occasional updates in the most vague sense.

I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from work to pick up some fruit and granola bars. It was a long morning today without snacks. Now I will be well-prepared.

I am awfully tired so I must go to sleep soon. Tomorrow I may teach part of a class!

4 comments:

Smellyann said...

Yay!! I'm so glad it went well. Smart to bring snacks. I wish I could hear more about the experience - hope tomorrow goes as well or even better! :D

jo(e) said...

I'm glad it went well!

And yes, snacks are essential.

Coffeypot said...

Don't forget you chair and whip to keep those little tigers in place.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Glad the teaching is going well so far and hope it continues to!

Food. Must have food.

Sleep, must have sleep!