Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

My Bad Luck

On my way back from class I stopped to pick up a sandwich and a soda because I had nothing in the house to bring for lunch. I walked into the office only to be told by my boss that she'd ordered pizza and soda for the whole office (something she only ever does on Saturdays).

I never get sandwiches from there because it's so expensive. I hate that I wasted $10 on lunch when I could've eaten for free. I hate that it bothers me so much that now I'm in a pissy mood.

4 comments:

Smellyann said...

Can you put the sandwich in the fridge and eat it for dinner? Or maybe take some pizza home for dinner? I'm sorry, that stinks.

Coffeypot said...

How about wrapping a piece of pizza around the sandiwich?

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

WAHN!

Or putting the sandwich int he fridge for tomorrow?

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

OH yeah, smelly ann said that, duh--well-it sounded like a good idea, right?

Still annoying. LOL!