Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Productive Morning

I've already gotten my tires rotated, bought the afore mentioned bra with my $25 MyPoints reward card, stopped at the jeweler's to get my ring checked, and picked up a few school supplies at Target. I was floored to discover Target does not offer a single red pen. Are we that out of control that red pens are no longer available? I was pleased to see that my host teacher still uses them, but I need some of my own for grading. I guess I'll have to pay a visit to Staples. That could be dangerous. So many lovely office supplies in one place!

Time to move the laundry from the washer to the dryer. Then I'm sitting on the couch to watch some soap operas. Ha!

7 comments:

Smellyann said...

It cracks me up that you watch soaps. Seems so unlike you!

I, too, have an office supply fetish. I used to get so excited each year when it was time to get all new school supplies, and that has carried over to adulthood. Can I come to Staples too? We don't have any in our town!

Momma Val said...

I love super productive days like that. Much harder to come by when you are a stay at home mom. It can still be done just way more work = very exhausting. I just got my rewards form my discover card at Staples. As unexciting as it sounded to my husband I used it to get new printer ink. $50 that we can use on something else. YIPPY!

BerryBird said...

No red pens? That is crap.

Coffeypot said...

Is it a law in teacherdom that you have to use a red pen? Are the kids so use to red that they would igonor a blue or green ink pen? Maybe a gold glitter pen? Or just walk up to them, hand them their paper and slap the on the top of the head. THAT would get their attention. It always did mine.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I like the traditional red pen.

I love productive days, YAY!

ANd I love office supplies--I go bonkers in office suppl stores.

jo(e) said...

I love an excuse to go buy office supplies.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Wish every day could be productive--I just made such a HUGE mess that it will take the rest of the day to clean it up/ WAHN! and I had stuff to do--and it was a stupid accident.