Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Drama

I abhor drama.

Maybe that's part of the reason why I have so few friends. Right now I'm caught in the middle of some extremely serious "he said, she said" bullshit and I want out. Actually, I never wanted in. So many lies swirling around. It makes me want to deactivate my social media accounts and throw my phone into the river.

But that's not realistic, so the stress just keeps piling on. And I keep eating all the chocolate.

I saw somewhere that you shouldn't say you don't like drama because people will interpret that to mean that you DO. Why must everything be so complicated? Why can't things be simple? No games, no lies, no drama. And I mean it.

1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...


Drama can be addictive and those who are addicted to it, like those addicted to alcohol, drugs, sex etc, think everyone craves what they crave. THEY CREATE dram because of the adrenaline rush.

(That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.)

I create my own drama by getting involved in too many things and I ate chocolate today, too, and am not supposed to. And it actually makes things worse, in some respects (for me). :(